- Contact us
- Case studies
- Asset management
- Building consultancy
- Capital markets
- Health & Safety
- Lease consultancy and valuation
- About us
- Awards & accreditations
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Agency - John Griffiths
- Asset management - Catherine Gabriel
- Asset management - James Young
- Managing director - Simon Farrant
- Agency – Ben Thacker
- Asset management - David Offen
- Industrial & Logistics agency – Christian Smith
- Lease consultancy and valuation – Victoria Burgin
- Residential – Simon Stanley
- Building consultancy – Jeremy Maddocks
- Capital markets – Stephen Benson
A fully refurbished headquarters office building occupying a prominent location on the Hagley Road in Edgbaston. This 140,000 sq ft building has recently been subject to a £15million refurbishment programme and now provides the highest quality refurbished office space in Edgbaston.
Amenities within the building have been improved with the introduction of a coffee bar and serviced meeting rooms which are now available.
The building is highly accessible with 14 different bus routes running past it. In addition to this Five Ways train station is within a 5 minute walk. Accessibility by car is also easy with a 121 car park spaces available at the building.
Flexible leasing packages are available to tenants with the landlord willing to look at occupiers individual requirements to create a bespoke package that suits. This approach has already been recognized by two tenants who are currently acquiring floors within the building.
- High quality refurbished office space
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LG7 lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Parking ratio 1:550 sq ft
- On site security and building management
Flexible lease packages will be designed with tenants bespoke requirements in mind.
Documents:DOWNLOAD PROPERTY INFORMATION
- 2,377 - 52,607 sq ft
- £12.50 per sq ft per annum
- Grade A
- High quality refurbishment
- Bespoke tenant packages available